Alderwasley Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Alderwasley a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
The Derbyshire Home from Hospital Service provides practical support for vulnerable people leaving hospital, or those living at home but at risk of being admitted. The service is provided by a combination of staff and volunteers and is free of charge.
Who can use the service? Anyone who lives in Derbyshire (outside Derby City) or is registered with a GP in Derbyshire and has limited support from family or friends. More »
What sort of help does the service offer?
• Undertaking simple shopping
• Making sure the home environment is warm and comfortable
• Arranging for key safes to be fitted and community alarm or telecare systems to be provided if needed
• Supporting people to pay bills and make appointments
• Collecting medication prescriptions
• Helping people to find out about and access community activities to keep them connected to their communities
• Helping people to understand care options and plan what they need for the future
• Signposting people to other statutory, voluntary sector and community organisations as appropriate.
Anyone can make a referral including self-referrals.
How to make a referral: Please call 01283 817417 Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm (an answerphone is available outside these hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org » Less
Posted: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:43 by admin
WHEN: 14th December 2020 to 16th December 2020.
WHERE: Chapel Hill, Alderwasley between its junction with New Road and a point 150m west of that junction.
REASON: To facilitate new water connection.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: Higg Lane, Pendleton Lane, Bury Hill and vice versa.
Access will be maintained, whenever reasonably possible, on the affected length of road. The road will re-open as soon as the work is finished. This may be earlier than advertised. More »
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused while work takes place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190.
The County Council intends to make/has made an Order under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) to prohibit its use by traffic.
Tim Gregory, Director – Economy, Transport and Environment, County Hall, MATLOCK DE4 3AG » Less
Posted: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 19:04 by admin