Alderwasley Parish Council

Serving the people of Alderwasley

Rail and Canal

Clerk RFO: R Bridges
11 Broom Close, Belper
Derbyshire DE56 2TZ

Tel: 01773 823008

Here are some recently asked questions

Who do I report potholes in the road to and road surface issues?

Highways are the responsibility of Derbyshire County Council. Please report any issues to them 01629 580000